Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Going for interview for job last salary not paid

23-11-2012, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2012 10:26 PM by admin.)
Going for interview for job last salary not paid
I have been working in a company of size 50 but after around 4 months they failed to pay me salary. I've done good work and because of this I've decided to dump this company and look for job at other companies.

Now my main doubt is whether I should tell this problem to the company I go for interview? They will even ask me salary as my minimum expectation.

I'm depressed and frightened if I'll be able to make into right job again.
Any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2012, 10:30 PM
RE: Going for interview for job last salary not paid
When you go for any interview you should try to project yourself as a dedicated and sincere professional. So in your case you should hide negative incidents and project the good ones.

If you show yourself as desperate then it is likely you'll be paid a low salary as you'd not have any bargaining power. Your importance will increase if you tell that you already have a few more offers at hand.

About your salary - nobody will look into your bank statement for verification. You can cook up your pay slip easily - just go to any cyber café - they'll do it for you. Just take sample pay slip of your current company with you.
18-12-2012, 04:13 PM
RE: Going for interview for job last salary not paid
(23-11-2012 10:30 PM)admin Wrote:  When you go for any interview you should try to project yourself as a dedicated and sincere professional. So in your case you should hide negative incidents and project the good ones.

If you show yourself as desperate then it is likely you'll be paid a low salary as you'd not have any bargaining power. Your importance will increase if you tell that you already have a few more offers at hand.

About your salary - nobody will look into your bank statement for verification. You can cook up your pay slip easily - just go to any cyber café - they'll do it for you. Just take sample pay slip of your current company with you.

I would also suggest that you hide the negative points and search for a job..Salary slip everybody creates a fake one..I also created and gave my cousins number on it..This is not an issue in India..people here manage to do all the things..they find solution for every problem..