Poll: Should a pregnant working woman fight for her rights at workplace in case of forced humiliation and offensive work environment
This poll is closed.
Yes , definitely 100.00% 1 100.00%
No 0% 0 0%
Yes but with company Top level management 0% 0 0%
just ignore 0% 0 0%
Total 1 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average

Indirectly forcing to resign during pregnancy

07-12-2012, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 10:21 PM by wrkngpuja.)
Indirectly forcing to resign during pregnancy
I am designated in a core sector private company. Everything was fine with my dept. people until I declared about my pregnancy. Since that day my HOD along with his few subordinates is humiliating and offending me at workplace.

He doesn't even regret of criticizing me before others. I was quiet for initial period as he s an old man aged abt 65 yrs. But when I couldn't tolerate , I discussed with him and told just due to my pregnancy he can't threaten me for suspension from job or just humiliate like this. After that along with other colleagues he has now started plotting against me and trying to destroy my image in front of seniors with all silly things. They just want to stress me mentally.

I asked for leave without pay also as this company has rules of maternity leave of 90 days(45 days prior to due date & 45 days after delivery.) But even seniors are not responding. Please suggest me some solution.This is my 5th month of pregnancy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply