Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Maternity Leave Issue in Punjab & Sind Bank(PSB)

29-10-2013, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2013 09:55 AM by admin.)
Maternity Leave Issue in Punjab & Sind Bank(PSB)
Hi Admin,
I hv joined PSB in July as PO,at that time i was 6 months pregnant but i dint disclosed it as in medical certificate there was no such column at the time of joining.After 1 week of joining i started facing issue of preterm delivery due to which i have been recommended complete bed rest till delivery.
now my due date is 1st nov...meanwhile i have put medical leave application twice in between this period .now i hv already taken leave for 3 months and 3 months are in balance but i need more leaves as due to complications i have to undergo ceasarean.Can i get more leaves.Also i am not gettin salary Am i not eligible for maternity benefits like medical reimbursement and salary.
Kindly suggest...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2013, 09:59 AM
RE: Maternity Leave Issue in Punjab & Sind Bank(PSB)
As far as I know Maternity leave benefit is given to all employees. You should too get it. You've not hidden anything by not disclosing your pregnancy because it wasn't asked at the time of joining. You're not getting salary may be because you've run out of leaves. You will medical reimbursement and should also apply for maternity leave at the right time.
30-10-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: Maternity Leave Issue in Punjab & Sind Bank(PSB)
(30-10-2013 09:59 AM)admin Wrote:  As far as I know Maternity leave benefit is given to all employees. You should too get it. You've not hidden anything by not disclosing your pregnancy because it wasn't asked at the time of joining. You're not getting salary may be because you've run out of leaves. You will medical reimbursement and should also apply for maternity leave at the right time.

Thanks admin....