Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Maternity Leave and Joining

24-02-2018, 03:51 PM
Maternity Leave and Joining
I have received an offer of appointment to the post of MTS in the Esi Corporation. Last date of joining is fixed on 07.03.2018. Date of Delivery was on 29.02.2018. I wanted to join on 21.02.18 and take for maternity leave. When I went to join on 21.02.2018, They denied and commanded to put an application asking extension of joining date . If you joined , no leave would be allowed. In this circumstances I want to know that 1) Whether i can join to the post 2)whether i am eligible for maternity leave after joining.3)whether appointing authority has any discretionary power in denying of my joining 4) Whether any restrictions of leave have been effected in the case of newly recruiters. 5) where i should go for justice. pls give advice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Maternity Leave and Joining
(24-02-2018 03:51 PM)sreejila Wrote:  I have received an offer of appointment to the post of MTS in the Esi Corporation. Last date of joining is fixed on 07.03.2018. Date of Delivery was on 29.02.2018. I wanted to join on 21.02.18 and take for maternity leave. When I went to join on 21.02.2018, They denied and commanded to put an application asking extension of joining date . If you joined , no leave would be allowed. In this circumstances I want to know that 1) Whether i can join to the post 2)whether i am eligible for maternity leave after joining.3)whether appointing authority has any discretionary power in denying of my joining 4) Whether any restrictions of leave have been effected in the case of newly recruiters. 5) where i should go for justice. pls give advice.

no reply has received yet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply