Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Maternity Leaves 6 month

27-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Maternity Leaves 6 month
Hi All,

I am currently serving my maternity leaves from January 2017 but as per new Rule/Law Maternity Leaves have been extended to 6 month, Can some one please advise if 6 month Maternity Bill will be applicable to me as well. I had discussion with my HR in Richfeel she said they are waiting for complete information if this is valid for new mother or for mother availing maternity Leaves.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Maternity Leaves 6 month
Dear Sir/mam,

This is for your kind perusal that i am working in a private firm, its a well known university situated in Noida. As per government rule now every working woman can avail six month maternity leaves with pay. But as per our University rules still they are providing only three month leave facility at the time of maternity. If we try to ask them about this matter they said they have no information regarding this. Please look into the matter and do this favor to implement the new rules of maternity leaves for every woman. It would be a sincere pleasure to hear back from you soon. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration. Regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply