Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Medical Fitness Certificate

19-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Medical Fitness Certificate
Dear Admin,
Is it possible to get medical fitness certificate during Pregnancy?
Am in 8th month of my pregnancy. We consulted with a Doctor,she said that its not possible and to consult with any other Doctor.

Kindly reply with the possible solution.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Medical Fitness Certificate
I'll get back ..
20-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Okay

(19-09-2013 03:53 PM)admin Wrote:  I'll get back ..
20-09-2013, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2013 04:35 PM by admin.)
I've seen many ladies working till the moment labour pain starts. They apply ML from that day on wards.

Medical fitness may be required after any sick leave or whenever your office desires so. Even in pregnancy your doctor can always give limited medical fitness certificate. In case of risks where movement or sitting in not allowed like Low Placenta, physical fitness certificate may be given.

In the fitness certificate the doctor should mention that you can go to office if you limit movement and assume a comfortable posture without any physical and mental pressure during office hours. Isn't yours normal pregnancy case?
 Thanks given by: Renukarthik
20-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Yeah Admin. Mine is normal.

Actually I haven't joined job yet. I got job in IOB. My joining date is on 6th October.

At the time of joining they are asking to provide Medical Fitness Certificate. That is the common requirement for all candidates. They have given the specific format in website. Even in that format they have not asked anything regarding Pregnancy. It is the general fitness enquiry form.

But my Doctor told it is not possible to get MC during Pregnancy.

My query is whether my Doctor is correct? or else I can get it done by any other Doctor?

Because I haven't consulted with any other Doctor yet.

(20-09-2013 04:34 PM)admin Wrote:  I've seen many ladies working till the moment labour pain starts. They apply ML from that day on wards.

Medical fitness may be required after any sick leave or whenever your office desires so. Even in pregnancy your doctor can always give limited medical fitness certificate. In case of risks where movement or sitting in not allowed like Low Placenta, physical fitness certificate may be given.

In the fitness certificate the doctor should mention that you can go to office if you limit movement and assume a comfortable posture without any physical and mental pressure during office hours. Isn't yours normal pregnancy case?
20-09-2013, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2013 05:12 PM by admin.)
Oh .. they may or may not allow you at this time. I've seen some govt organizations which don't. Some do. Try joining because then you can avail maternity leave free of cost.

Ask the doctor to give medical fitness other than maternity leave and separately add para for pregnancy. Go to any other doctor. There are plenty.
 Thanks given by: Renukarthik