Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

leave for child care

18-11-2014, 12:31 AM
leave for child care
I am working in a nationalised bank, I took maternity leave of 6 months... at the end of this month I have to join the duty.... due to some medical complications I took maternity leave 2 months before due date of delivery, now my baby is at its 4th month, so it is not possible to leave baby n go on work..

so I applied for another 3 months of sick leave, but management people denying my request....

my place of working n my residence are at two different cities... daily I have to travel 3 hours.... my husband is working at other state... n my husband parents are old aged, n they can't look at my child..... I really need of another 3 months of leave... n I m also ready if they give 3 months on loss of pay... I very much stressed because of this....

pls advice how to deal with this.... anyone advice how could I get another 3 months leave..... any type of leaves.... or what happens if I unauthorised absented for another 3 months....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: leave for child care
Husbands in India take their govt employed wife as milk cow.

I see nothing wrong with your office, after all they are paying you salary.

Don't take leave without pay and sacrifice your career. Find some child care centers or ask your husband to take some leaves.
20-11-2014, 01:23 AM
(19-11-2014 12:55 PM)admin Wrote:  Husbands in India take their govt employed wife as milk cow.

I see nothing wrong with your office, after all they are paying you salary.

Don't take leave without pay and sacrifice your career. Find some child care centers or ask your husband to take some leaves.

thank you for the reply n advice admin,.....

problem is not that.... my husband is a very good person.... he very much take care of me n my baby.... During my pregnancy, delivery, hospitality... n after delivery.... at all situations he is with me... leave for him is not at all a matter.... he is getting more than enough leaves.... now also he can avail leave... but the problem is, baby( 4 months) is yet on my feed, as per paediatric advice, baby must be breastfeeded upto 6 months.... so I needed another 2-3months of leave....

it is also correct, as you told, nothing wrong with our management also, they given me 6 months ML with pay.... now there is a shortage of staff.... so they r also thinking of branch work...
20-11-2014, 11:49 AM
also I m having 80 days of privilege leave and 120days of sick leave in credit...