Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

maternity leaves benefits

15-04-2016, 05:09 PM
maternity leaves benefits
Hi Admin,

I was working with a partnership company based out of Jaipur, since august 2015. i took my maternity leaves from 22nd December 2015 till 22nd March. During this entire period my employer had not paid me, saying he is facing some financial business issue. On completion of my leaves for taking care of my baby i need more time, on which we mutually decided for my resignation. that time he was ok on it, and asked me to resign. but after my resignation, when i started doing follow up for my pending 3 months maternity leaves salary he straight away denied to pay that for the reason i am not joining back to him. please guide me, what provision do we have in law for may case.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: maternity leaves benefits
Hi I am working with Pvt Ltd. Company from last 4 years.
I m pregnent now and my delivery date is of June, so I take leaves from 1st May,2016 for next three months.
I discussed with my HR for leaves, they told me that I will get the leaves but, it will be without salary..

so I want to know is there any rules are applicable for Pvt.ltd.companies to give Maternity leaves with pay ??

Please let me know your answer to my mail-
ganesh.barclays@gmail.com

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply