Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

sacked from private college when you are on maternity leaves

13-01-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: sacked from private college when you are on maternity leaves
(12-01-2012 06:24 PM)admin Wrote:  If you don't want any hassle for resolution of your matter, then that's the end of it.
India is a land of Mahatma Gandhi - no practicality in anything - only theory everywhere.
I mean Maternity Benefit act is made and if you don't pursue it yourself, no one else in India will be bothered.

Sorry.
I don't mean that.I just want to know the procedure to resolve this matter.
If i go to college for signing PF form,then they will definately told me to write resignation letter.So my concern is if i submit resignation letter to them,can we fight against them.What is the procedure to be followed if they don't agree to pay my three months salary.As per their opinion,paid maternity leave is not given in private.It is applicable to government employee.After PF form signing,if you call them & if they dont listen or agree to give my salary then please let me know what is the next procedure to be followed.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Never give resignation letter from your side. Otherwise your complaint will be meaningless.
25-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Go to your district and locate labour dept. officer and complain there.

Or you can search for labour ministry here: http://www.karnataka.gov.in/Pages/Default.aspx

The designated officer may be present in Tahsil too. I'd advise you to go to district collector's office and inquire there. Try to meet the collector too. I hope this is easy to do for you.
01-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Pl. upload the details at the earliest.