Indian Working Women Forum
Working woman with too much of household to manage - Printable Version

+- Indian Working Women Forum (http://forum.indianworkingwoman.org)
+-- Forum: Working Woman General Issues (/Forum-Working-Woman-General-Issues)
+--- Forum: Family & Children (/Forum-Family-Children)
+---- Forum: Discussion about babies & kids (/Forum-Discussion-about-babies-kids)
+---- Thread: Working woman with too much of household to manage (/Thread-Working-woman-with-too-much-of-household-to-manage)

Working woman with too much of household to manage - Ananya - 11-03-2013 01:06 PM

Hey guys!
Have been lately thinking of buying a dishwasher, because of maid's leaves on and offs. Just a small thing i needed to inquire. Do I need to manually supervise the dishwasher while it is running?

Thanks in advance

RE: Working woman with too much of household to manage - admin - 11-03-2013 07:27 PM

It'd stop automatically after it is over. No supervision needed!

RE: Working woman with too much of household to manage - kakumar80 - 03-09-2013 02:01 PM

Dishwashers are not really helpful specially for indian cooking since we use lot of oil and spice..the dishwasher is not able to clean it properly..I am a working woman..I face a lot of problem because of the dishwasher..

RE: Working woman with too much of household to manage - admin - 03-09-2013 02:24 PM

But in India maid servants never clearly wash-off the soap(Vim, Pril etc). But we're taking good amount of this soap inside of our body. Dishwashers will at least remove those dirty soap.