Indian Working Women Forum
How early managent need to be reported regd maternity leave - Printable Version

+- Indian Working Women Forum (http://forum.indianworkingwoman.org)
+-- Forum: Working Woman General Issues (/Forum-Working-Woman-General-Issues)
+--- Forum: All Leave Related Issues (/Forum-All-Leave-Related-Issues)
+---- Forum: Others(Private/PSU & State) Employees (/Forum-Others-Private-PSU-State-Employees)
+----- Forum: Maternity Leaves(ML) (/Forum-Maternity-Leaves-ML--133)
+----- Thread: How early managent need to be reported regd maternity leave (/Thread-How-early-managent-need-to-be-reported-regd-maternity-leave)

How early managent need to be reported regd maternity leave - Momo - 22-02-2017 12:52 PM

Hello,
I am working in PSU since a year. My probation period is completed very recently, however confirmation formalities are ongoing. Technically, I am still under probation.
I am 11 weeks pregnant expected due date is in September 2017. Is there any rule that by how many weeks of pregnancy management should be informed regd maternity leave.
I have checked our HR manual, it doesn't state anything regd the same.

RE: How early managent need to be reported regd maternity leave - Kalkifashion - 16-03-2017 02:04 PM

That precisely depends upon the advice of your doctor or physician who can advise you the precise date from when to apply for a maternity leave in order to avoid complications during the delivery. I am a novice in this matter, therefore suggest you to visit a doctor.