Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Employer firing me coz i m pregnant

22-06-2015, 05:21 PM
Employer firing me coz i m pregnant
Hello Everyone ,

I joined this company on Jan 1, 2015 ... i just started with my 5th month pregnancy ... my employer suddenly told me to discontinue from july due to my pregnancy ... And he has also not given me my paers like appointment letter etc .. Though i am getting my salary through cheque ... what are my rights ... what i can do ?? i wanted to keep myself busy to pass this pregnancy period but my director played his card without any reason ... what should i do??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Employer firing me coz i m pregnant
(26-09-2017 11:51 AM)Soniya Wrote:  In today’s work environment where both male and female participate equally with equal enthusiasm and vigor; a vague differentiation only on the basis of gender is the toughest challenge for a woman. A working woman despite working hard is often not considered for promotions and other on-sight responsibilities merely because she has other responsibilities than work. Also, becoming a mother is a privilege for a woman even if she is career-oriented. One should understand that a woman loves concern of the management and does not want the sympathy of colleagues. HRhelpdesk.in helps to train the HR professionals to develop empathy for women at such stage.

that's disgusting
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply