Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

regarding completion of ML and apply for commuted leave of 60 days

07-08-2014, 04:39 PM
regarding completion of ML and apply for commuted leave of 60 days
Sir I am working as jr steno in a legal depapartment of central government and there is a shortage of staff. please guide me as my maternity leave is being completed on 22 Aug and our boss and Secretary want me to join the office immediately and they will not sanction me 60 days commuted leave what can I do sir coz my baby is hardly 6 months old and there is nobody to take care of her as I have to apply for 60days commuted leave.and I have also 200 earned leave on my credit. Can they force me to join the office.is there any rule that they can call me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2014, 11:43 PM
extension of leave after taking commuted for 60 days
Sir/madam, I am working in central government as steno, and on commuted leave for two months after availing maternity leave w.e.f. 24th Feb, 14 and my medical leave is being completed on 21.10.2014 and as my daughter is too tiny and n nobody is to take care of her. Please suggest me how can I extend my leave for four months also. Please guide me urgently.
08-10-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: regarding completion of ML and apply for commuted leave of 60 days
(18-09-2014 11:27 PM)Tiffany001 Wrote:  I'm sorry to ask you but what is the meaning of w.e.f ??

Sir
W.e.f. means with effect from which is being completed on 21.10.14 ( 60 days commuted leave) what is the procedures to extend the leave as my child is so weak n nobody is here to take care of her and solutions to take only medical after that.